Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of families who have had a loss or a baby in the NICU? We invite you to consider joining our team.
Web Developer – Pro Bono
Have you or someone you love been touched by a NICU stay? If prematurity, medically-fragile babies, or bereavement matter to you, we have a way you can make a big difference in the lives of NICU families.
Our nationally-recognized nonprofit needs a site redesign. We’ve already laid a strong foundation with a site template, sitemap, and core messaging ready to go. Now we need a talented web developer or agency to take us to the finish line!
What we need accomplished:
- Development of a site matrix, based on the new sitemap and content
- Build out of the new site using the chosen template
- Migration of existing blog (still based on WordPress)
Who we need to do it:
- A committed web developer or agency who excels at follow-through
- Someone who’s familiar with WordPress and e-commerce solutions
- Someone who can provide graphics support, either directly or through an agency
- Someone who values non-profit work and would like to pay it forward
- A qualified professional with samples and great references
What we DON’T need:
- Someone local (If you live in or near Austin, TX, that’s great. But we’re a national organization and work well remotely.)
Bonus points for:
- A sense of humor and ability to go with the flow!
To apply, please send your contact information to info [at] handtohold [dot] org, along with samples of your previous work and glowing references. We’d also love to hear why this pro bono gig snagged your attention.
We’re happy to provide further details to qualified candidates to help you understand if this is a good fit!