Visit our press room to read the latest stories about Hand to Hold, view press releases and receive resources and contact information especially for members of the media.
Learn more about Hand to Hold’s signature prematurity awareness campaign and annual Preemie Power Photo & Essay Contest.
Join Hand to Hold’s Team Preemie Posse. Run or walk to get fit and raise awareness and support Hand to Hold’s mission to ensure that every parent has the strong support they need when a child is born early or has a hospital stay.
Hand to Hold produces both a print newsletter – that can be distributed through NICUs and medical providers – called “Hand Prints” and a monthly Hand to Hold e-newsletter for parents and professionals. Read more.
Be sure to join our Contact List to stay connected to receive the latest newsletters and updates.
Find out about Hand to Hold’s upcoming events, support groups, awareness and fundraisers.
In an effort to:
- Expand Hand to Hold’s network of parents and professionals
- Educate our community about the far-reaching effects of prematurity
- Support families of children with special health care needs
- Make a positive impact on families who have a NICU stay
- Promote the best practices of effective parent support
- Reduce loss to follow-up with specialists and early interventionists
- Ensure the best possible outcomes for families
Hand to Hold makes presentations, provides online education, and exhibits at conferences/meetings to share what we have learned. Find out where we’ve been and invite us to talk to your group. Email Kelli [at] handtohold [dot] org