In this episode
Kelli speaks with Melissa Hinnant of Grace & Lace about:
- How Melissa allowed herself to grieve after the loss of her daughter
- How Melissa eventually turned her grief into a thriving creative business
Resources mentioned in this podcast
From Hand to Hold:
- How Many Children Do You Have?
- After the Loss: A Dad’s Perspective on What Works…and What Doesn’t
- Six Tips to Cope with Grief During the Holidays
From Preemie Babies 101, Hand to Hold’s Official Blog:
- Finding Purpose After Infant Loss
- They May Look Like Twins, but They’re Triplets
- Learning the Language of Grief: Telling a Twinless Twin About Their Twin
- Mourning a Loss that Doesn’t Quite Have a Name: Grief and Loss in the NICU
- Living with Grief: My Story of Infant Loss
Subscribe to the NICU Now Podcast!
Do you have suggestions or comments about the podcast? We’d love to hear from you! Leave your feedback here.
The NICU Now Audio Support Series was made possible through numerous individual donations, a grant from Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content. Episodes are sponsored in part by Prolacta Bioscience and Huggies. Production by Milam Film Works, and music provided by The Mrs.
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact jessica [at] handtohold [dot] org.