Thank you for your interest in hosting an event benefiting Hand to Hold! We could not fulfill our mission without the dedication and generosity of our supporters. Our development team will be in touch to discuss your event further. In the meantime, please review these helpful tips for making your event a success.
Meet Our Bloggers
Our blog is inspired by the many diverse experiences that are common to parents of preemies. If you have a preemie or a baby who spent time in the NICU, a child with special needs or a loss – we want you to know that you are not alone. Join our supportive community and connect to parents who share similar experiences to your own, arm yourself with information to properly care for your child(ren) and your family, and find inspiration and hope when you need it most. Meet our bloggers.
- NICU Parent Perspective: I Didn’t Always Show Up for My Mental Health
- NICU Parent Perspective: When Depression Rears Its Ugly Head
- Professional Insight: Instant Tools to Help You De-Stress During Your NICU Stay
- Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders: What They Are and How You Can Get Help
- #MyMentalHealthMatters – Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month