Episode 16: Bed Rest, the Basics
In this episode:
- Kelli and Darline discuss Darline’s experience with bed rest during her first pregnancy and how that led her to founding Mamas on Bedrest & Beyond.
- What resources Mamas on Bedrest and Beyond offers
- Common challenges women on bed rest face
- What support systems women can put in place while on bed rest
- Nutrition tips for women on bed rest
- How can doctors and nurses can better support women on bed rest
- How film and television can mislead women about child birth
- What issues women face after the baby is born
The NICU Now Audio Support Series was made possible through numerous individual donations, a grant from Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content. Episodes are sponsored in part by Prolacta Bioscience and Huggies. Production by Milam Film Works, and music provided by The Mrs.