NICU Now Episode 18: Bed Rest with a High-Risk Pregnancy
In this episode:
- Kelli and Jennifer discuss Jennifer’s high-risk fourth pregnancy with her daughter, Joy.
- Jennifer talks about her experience on bed rest both at home and at the hospital.
- She discusses her emotions during bed rest and the depression and guilt that resulted from that experience.
- The difficulties of being on bed rest while having other kids at home
- How Jennifer’s experience on bed rest and in the NICU with her daughter led her to write her two books, From Hope to Joy and Stuck in Bed.
Guest: Jennifer Degl
Listen and Subscribe
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- From Hope to Joy: A Memoir of a Mother’s Determination and Her Micro Preemie’s Struggle to Beat the Odds
- Stuck in Bed: The Pregnancy Bed Rest Picture Book for Kids…and Moms
- Speaking for Moms and Babies, Inc
- International Neonatal Consortium
- The Morgan Leary Vaughan Fund
- The Mighty
This page was last modified on firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact