Episode 20: Advancing Fortification for the Tiniest Babies
In this episode:
Kelli speaks with the CEO of Prolacta Bioscience, Scott Elster, about:
- Scott’s decision to join Prolacta and what experience led him there
- The safety of the milk Prolacta uses
- What is Prolacta’s mission?
- What are the nutritional needs of preemie babies?
- How does Prolacta obtain the milk it uses?
- How can moms donate their breast milk to Prolacta?
- Scott’s NICU experience with his twin girls
Guest: Scott Elster, CEO, Prolacta Bioscience
This episode of NICU Now is sponsored by Prolacta Bioscience.
The NICU Now Audio Support Series was made possible through numerous individual donations, a grant from Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content. Episodes are sponsored in part by Prolacta Bioscience and Huggies. Production by Milam Film Works, and music provided by The Mrs.