Episode 42: Occupational Therapy in the NICU & At Home
In this episode:
Guest: Eliana Cutler, occupational therapy student and doctoral candidate at Midwestern University’s College of Health Sciences
- What is occupational therapy?
- What is the role of an occupational therapist in the NICU?
- Why is play important for babies and their development?
- What are your tips for tummy time?
- What should parents look for when purchasing toys?
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact