Episode 2: Immeasurable Love
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7184462/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87A93A/" height="90" width="100%" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
Guest: Keira Sorrells
In this episode:
- Keira talks about her infertility issues and experience getting pregnant with quintuplets, then reducing the pregnancy to triplets
- Keira talks about the birth of her daughters, Avery, Lily and Zoe, and her experience in the NICU
- Keira discusses the journey grief after losing Zoe and still having Avery and Lily at home
- How the loss of a child affects marriages differently
- What led Keira to found the Zoe Rose Foundation
- How grief changes over time and how to process that change
- What is the difference between shame and guilt?
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.