Guest: Keira Sorrells
In this episode:
- Keira talks about her infertility issues and experience getting pregnant with quintuplets, then reducing the pregnancy to triplets
- Keira talks about the birth of her daughters, Avery, Lily and Zoe, and her experience in the NICU
- Keira discusses the journey grief after losing Zoe and still having Avery and Lily at home
- How the loss of a child affects marriages differently
- What led Keira to found the Zoe Rose Foundation
- How grief changes over time and how to process that change
- What is the difference between shame and guilt?
The NICU Love and Loss podcast was made possible through a grant from the One Wing Foundation and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.