Episode 2: Immeasurable Love
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7184462/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87A93A/" height="90" width="100%" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
Guest: Keira Sorrells
In this episode:
- Keira talks about her infertility issues and experience getting pregnant with quintuplets, then reducing the pregnancy to triplets
- Keira talks about the birth of her daughters, Avery, Lily and Zoe, and her experience in the NICU
- Keira discusses the journey grief after losing Zoe and still having Avery and Lily at home
- How the loss of a child affects marriages differently
- What led Keira to found the Zoe Rose Foundation
- How grief changes over time and how to process that change
- What is the difference between shame and guilt?
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact