NICU Now Episode 10: Understanding Developmental Care in the NICU
In this episodeKelli talks with special guest Sue Ludwig of the National Association of Neonatal Therapists about:
- The role of a neonatal therapist
- Why NICU babies may need occupational and/or speech therapy
- Tips for bonding with your baby in the NICU
- How to best engage your baby via touch, hearing and smell
- Programs that are available to families once baby goes home
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact