NICU Now Episode 16: Bed Rest, the Basics
In this episode:
- Kelli and Darline discuss Darline’s experience with bed rest during her first pregnancy and how that led her to founding Mamas on Bedrest & Beyond.
- What resources Mamas on Bedrest and Beyond offers
- Common challenges women on bed rest face
- What support systems women can put in place while on bed rest
- Nutrition tips for women on bed rest
- How can doctors and nurses can better support women on bed rest
- How film and television can mislead women about child birth
- What issues women face after the baby is born
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
This page was last modified on firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact