NICU Now Episode 23: Having a Late Pre-Term or Near-Term Baby
In this episode:
- The differences between early term and late pre-term babies
- Reasons why late pre-term babies typically have to stay in the NICU
- Issues surrounding thermoregulation, sepsis, jaundice
- Feeding a late pre-term baby
- The emotional impact of even a short NICU stay
- Dangers surrounding RSV
Guests: Sue Ludwig and Dr. Raylene Phillips
Listen and Subscribe
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact