Episode 37: The Risk of Postpartum Depression (PPD) for Black Mothers
In this episode:
Guest: Nakeenya Wilson, Black Mamas ATX
- Nakeenya discusses her own traumatic birth experience and how that led to PTSD and PPD.
- She talks about how she got involved with Black Mamas ATX and the services the nonprofit offers.
- What are the statistics for black mothers and PPD?
- How can we combat these statistics and what signs should black mothers look for?
- Learn more at https://blackmamasatx.com/
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
This page was last modified on firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact