Episode 39: The Importance of Maternal Mental Health
In this episode:
Guest: Lexi Losch, MA, LPC, NCC
- Why is maternal mental health an issue we need to pay attention to?
- Becoming a mother is a transition that deserves care and consideration.
- The difference between “baby blues” and PPD
- What are the symptoms of PPD?
- Who is most likely to experience PPD?
- Importance of addressing your physical needs
- Where to go when you need help with PPD
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact