Episode 40: What is a Fetal Medicine Specialist?
In this episode:
Guest: Dr. Kenneth Moise, Fetal Medicine Specialist and Co-Director at the Comprehensive Fetal Care Center at Dell Children’s in Austin, Texas
- What is a Fetal Medicine Specialist, and what is the difference between a Fetal Medicine Specialist and a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist?
- What are some of the conditions that Fetal Medicine Specialists treat?
- What role does a Fetal Medicine Specialist play in the NICU?
- What should patients ask their Fetal Medicine Specialist?
- What should patients know about diagnosis, treatment, and management of complex and rare fetal conditions?
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact