Episode 43: The Benefits of Reading Aloud in the NICU
In this episode:
Guest: Dawn Yu Renwick, NICU Nurse, Author/ Illustrator of “Dog Coats
- What are the benefits of reading aloud in the NICU for your baby?
- How does reading aloud to your baby in the NICU benefit you as a parent?
- As a NICU parent, how do I overcome the intimidation of reading aloud in the NICU?
- Purchase your copy of Dog Coats on Amazon here.
- More information about read-aloud in NICUs at babieswithbooks.org
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
This page was last modified on firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact