Episode 45: Grief’s Tasks
In this episode:
Guest: Becca Van Tassel, LCSW
- Why Becca decided to specialize in grief and loss in her career as a counselor
- Why is processing the pain of grief so difficult?
- The difference between depression and grief
- What can couples do in order to move through the grief process together?
- How can parents help their children process grief?
- How can we memorialize those we have lost?
- How to deal with the guilt associated with grief
Content Warning: This episode may cover sensitive topics that may bring up emotions or take you back to some difficult memories. If at any time it becomes too much, please make sure to step away, take some deep breaths, go outside, or have some quiet time alone.
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.