Episode 49: Live Big, Love Bigger
Guest: Kathryn Whitaker, author and NICU mom
In this episode:
- Kathryn discusses her son Luke’s premature birth and diagnosis with NEC
- How Kathryn found her way to Hand to Hold
- Luke’s feeding journey and feeding therapy
- How to handle your preemie’s medical journey, when much of it is out of your control
- How Kathryn used her NICU journey to write her book, Live Big, Love Bigger
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact