NICU Now Episode 6: Practicing Self Care in the NICU
In this episodeKelli speaks with award-winning speaker, life-balance coach and author of The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal, Renee Trudeau, about self care and replenishing yourself during a stressful time. This episode will include:
- What is self care?
- Being aware of your body’s needs and giving yourself permission to respond to those needs
- The difference between physical and spiritual self care
- How you can replenish yourself during a stressful NICU stay
- Quick self-care exercises you can apply at home
- The Four Areas of Self Care
- Self Care in the NICU
- Put Your Oxygen Mask on First: Practicing Good Self Care
- Loving Yourself
- Taking Care of YOU with a Special Needs Child
- Equal Part Breathing Meditation (about 6 minutes)
- Body Sensing Exercise (about 7 minutes)
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact