Episode 5: Overcoming Communication Barriers of Family Centered Care
In this episode:
- What is the Narrative Initiative and how it was started?
- How NICU professionals can find commonality with NICU parents
- What is patient and family-centered care?
- How language in communication affects those we’re communicating with
- How best to communicate with parents in the NICU
Guest: Dr. Lorraine Dickey
This episode is sponsored by Huggies®.
Resources mentioned in this podcast
The NICU Heroes podcast was made possible through numerous individual donations and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.