Episode 8: Avoiding Nurse Burnout in the NICU
In this episode:
- NICU nurses Rhonda Reed and Jennifer Miller discuss their own experiences with burnout
- The signs and symptoms of nurse burnout
- How technology has changed the stress level of the bedside nurse
- Strategies for alleviating burnout symptoms
- How loss in the NICU can affect nurses and strategies to cope
- Easy nutritional and exercise tips
Guests: Rhonda Reed, RN, BSN, RNC-NIC, and Jennifer Miller
This episode is sponsored by Huggies®.
The NICU Heroes podcast was made possible through numerous individual donations and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.