Episode 8: Avoiding Nurse Burnout in the NICU
In this episode:
- NICU nurses Rhonda Reed and Jennifer Miller discuss their own experiences with burnout
- The signs and symptoms of nurse burnout
- How technology has changed the stress level of the bedside nurse
- Strategies for alleviating burnout symptoms
- How loss in the NICU can affect nurses and strategies to cope
- Easy nutritional and exercise tips
Guests: Rhonda Reed, RN, BSN, RNC-NIC, and Jennifer Miller
This episode is sponsored by Huggies.
The NICU Heroes podcast was made possible through numerous individual donations and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.