NICU Heroes Episode 12: A NICU Professional’s Response to COVID-19
In this episode:
- Lori and Kelli discuss the many ways COVID-19 can impact NICU professionals
- The importance of listening to each other as means of support
- Staffing in the NICU during COVID-19
- How to cope while working in the NICU
- The importance of maintaining hope
Lori Gunther, MS, CPXP
CEO/Partner Synova Associates LLC
Continuing education fee waived courtesy of The Boppy Company.
This epsiode is sponsored by Huggies®.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Synova Associates
- MySynova – an online community for discussion, education and sharing of resources for Nurse Leaders
- National Association of Neonatal Therapists
- When Nothing Goes According to Plan by Sue Ludwig
- National Center for PTSD
- Synova Nurse Leaders One 2020
- NICU Leadership Forum
- The Schwartz Center for Compassionate Healthcare
- Patient Experience Institute
- The Beryl Institute
The NICU Heroes podcast was made possible through numerous individual donations and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.