NICU Heroes Episode 12: A NICU Professional’s Response to COVID-19
In this episode:
- Lori and Kelli discuss the many ways COVID-19 can impact NICU professionals
- The importance of listening to each other as means of support
- Staffing in the NICU during COVID-19
- How to cope while working in the NICU
- The importance of maintaining hope
Lori Gunther, MS, CPXP
CEO/Partner Synova Associates LLC
This epsiode is sponsored by Huggies®.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Synova Associates
- MySynova – an online community for discussion, education and sharing of resources for Nurse Leaders
- National Association of Neonatal Therapists
- When Nothing Goes According to Plan by Sue Ludwig
- National Center for PTSD
- Synova Nurse Leaders One 2020
- NICU Leadership Forum
- The Schwartz Center for Compassionate Healthcare
- Patient Experience Institute
- The Beryl Institute
The NICU Heroes podcast was made possible through numerous individual donations and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families and NICU professionals continue to receive family-friendly support and education through our podcasts. If you are interested in sponsoring the podcast, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact