Episode 1: Grief’s Tasks
Guest: Becca Van Tassel, LCSW
In this episode:
- Why Becca decided to specialize in grief and loss in her career as a counselor
- Why is processing the pain of grief so difficult?
- The difference between depression and grief
- What can couples do in order to move through the grief process together?
- How can parents help their children process grief?
- How can we memorialize those we have lost?
- How to deal with the guilt associated with grief
The NICU Love and Loss podcast was made possible through a grant from the One Wing Foundation and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.