Episode 1: Grief’s Tasks
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7184351/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87A93A/" height="90" width="100%" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
Guest: Becca Van Tassel, LCSW
In this episode:
- Why Becca decided to specialize in grief and loss in her career as a counselor
- Why is processing the pain of grief so difficult?
- The difference between depression and grief
- What can couples do in order to move through the grief process together?
- How can parents help their children process grief?
- How can we memorialize those we have lost?
- How to deal with the guilt associated with grief