Episode 1: Grief’s Tasks
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7184351/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87A93A/" height="90" width="100%" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
Guest: Becca Van Tassel, LCSW
In this episode:
- Why Becca decided to specialize in grief and loss in her career as a counselor
- Why is processing the pain of grief so difficult?
- The difference between depression and grief
- What can couples do in order to move through the grief process together?
- How can parents help their children process grief?
- How can we memorialize those we have lost?
- How to deal with the guilt associated with grief
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact