Guests: Charles and Claire George
In this episode:
- Claire and Charles talk about Claire’s pregnancy with their son Thomas and finding out he had congenital heart disease
- The Georges discuss the three heart surgeries Thomas endured with his heart condition
- The Georges talk about what their hospital did for them while Thomas had his third heart surgery and what they feel could have been done better
- Dealing with the guilt after losing a child
- How losing a child affects marriage
The NICU Love and Loss podcast was made possible through a grant from the One Wing Foundation and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.