Episode 3: Channeling Grief into Good
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Guests: Charles and Claire George
In this episode:
- Claire and Charles talk about Claire’s pregnancy with their son Thomas and finding out he had congenital heart disease
- The Georges discuss the three heart surgeries Thomas endured with his heart condition
- The Georges talk about what their hospital did for them while Thomas had his third heart surgery and what they feel could have been done better
- Dealing with the guilt after losing a child
- How losing a child affects marriage
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact