Episode 5: Stitched with Your Color
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7184891/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87A93A/" height="90" width="100%" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
Guest: Anissa Scholes
In this episode:
- Anissa discusses her pregnancy with Elisabeth and finding out she has Trisomy 18
- What is Trisomy 18, and what are the typical symptoms?
- What was it like at home for a baby with Trisomy 18?
- How grief is a singular experience
- Why it’s important to believe the griever
- Grieving a child when you have other children at home
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.