Episode 5: Stitched with Your Color
Guest: Anissa Scholes
In this episode:
- Anissa discusses her pregnancy with Elisabeth and finding out she has Trisomy 18
- What is Trisomy 18, and what are the typical symptoms?
- What was it like at home for a baby with Trisomy 18?
- How grief is a singular experience
- Why it’s important to believe the griever
- Grieving a child when you have other children at home
The NICU Love and Loss podcast was made possible through a grant from the One Wing Foundation and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.