To provide comprehensive navigation resources and support programs to parents of preemies, babies born with special health care needs and those who have experienced a loss due to these or other complications.
To enable a network of families to offer support, comfort and understanding to one another, and to provide them with knowledge, information and resources to reduce the impact of prematurity and ensure the best outcome for their children and family by
- Empowering parents to advocate for their children
- Encouraging individual, couple and family counseling when needed
- Providing resources and information for managing insurance and financial issues
- Educating parents about the challenges their babies might face and preparing them to meet those needs
- Sharing support and resources necessary to help all children thrive and enjoy a full and satisfying life