Hand to Hold welcomes contributions as we strive to provide parents affected by preterm birth with peer-to-peer support. All of Hand to Hold’s services are provided to families without charge. Hand to Hold is an independent a 501(c)3 organization (Tax ID: 27-3802900). Download our 2014 Annual Report.
Many Ways to Contribute
- Make a donation to Hand to Hold’s 5-Year Birthday Campaign
- Make a donation online including making a recurring monthly gift.
- Become a member of our Founder’s Circle.
- Purchase or give items from our Wish List.
- Sponsor Preemie Power, Baby Shower, or the For the Love of Babies Awards Breakfast.
- Partner with Hand to Hold to help us in our mission to help families and children with your sponsorship.
- Attend an event or host a fundraiser on our behalf.
- Participate in a team or individual athletic event on behalf of a baby or family, such as our Team Hand to Hold with the Austin Marathon, Half Marathon or run in the event of your choice.
- Give a gift to celebrate, thank, honor, support or in memory of a loved one.
If you prefer to mail a check, please make checks payable to “Hand to Hold,” and mail it to the following address. We will be happy to provide an acknowledgement and receipt for your use. Hand to Hold is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Hand to Hold
13492 Research Blvd, Suite 120
Austin, TX 78750-2254
We welcome other forms of gifts and grant opportunities. Please contact us to learn more.