Tribute gifts provide a wonderful way to celebrate, appreciate, honor and remember someone important to you while helping us connect parents of preemies with support. When you make a donation, Hand to Hold will send a notification letter to the person being honored or the family of the loved one you are remembering. Your name will be listed as the contributor, but will not include the amount of the contribution unless you wish. Make your tribute gift donation online now.
For a limited time, Hand to Hold is inviting parents, grandparents, relatives, friends and medical professionals to become a member of the Founder’s Circle to remember, honor, and celebrate a beloved child or a medical professional who has made a difference for your family.
Hand to Hold is currently developing “Preemie Pages” which will be an online scrapbook page to share stories about a child, raise funds in their honor for the Hand to Hold mission, celebrate successes, and remember babies whose lives were too short.
The following are potential occasions to make a tribute gift:
- Make a donation in memory of a beloved child.
- Thank a health care professional who has made a difference for your baby.
- Show your support of a family with a child currently in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Celebrate a birthday or special milestone for your child
- Show your appreciation for your customers and clients with a thoughtful gift of a donation made in their name.
- Ask friends and families for donations made in your name in lieu of birthday or holiday gifts.
For more details, please contact us.