The NICU experience is tough! But believe it or not you can come through this difficult time stronger, smarter, and as an even better parent. Let us arm you with information and hear from others who have had similar experiences and can share some hope and understanding. You are not alone! Join Hand to Hold’s Family Support Navigator Erika Goyer for “The NICU Survival Guide: What Every Parent Needs to Know.” These are twice monthly meetings where we get together to socialize, learn, and support one another. Parents, grandparents and friends are always welcome. And did we mention there are cookies?
Join us for Mother’s Day in the NICU – We’ll be bringing punch, cake, and be taking precious photo keepsakes. Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Friends and NICU Staff are welcome! If you want to volunteer to help email Laura [at] handtohold [dot] org.
- St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center – May 8, 2013 from 1pm to 3pm
- St. David’s Medical Center – May 9, 2013 from 1pm to 3pm
- St. David’s North Austin – May 10, 2013 from 1pm to 3pm
- New to the NICU? 10 Questions to Ask!
- Bonding with Your Medically Fragile Baby in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- How to Pay for Your NICU Stay. (Cómo pagar por su estadía en la NICU.)
- Finding a Balance between NICU and Home.
- NICU Bingo, Download a sample game card.
Are you interested in bringing our support groups to your facility? Contact Erika Goyer at Erika [at] handtohold [dot] org or 512-550-3181 to find out how.