In this episode
Kelli talks with musicians JJ Heller and Dave Heller about:
- How their music has influenced and been influenced by families both in and out of the NICU
- The importance of music in a child’s development
- How JJ hopes to influence moms through her work
Resources mentioned in this podcast
From Hand to Hold:
- Is this Normal? How the NICU Impacts Your Emotional Health
- Don’t Forget the Siblings: Ways to Support an Entire Family During a Hospital Stay
From Preemie Babies 101, Hand to Hold’s Official Blog:
- Bonding with Your Medically Fragile Baby in the NICU
- Music Therapy for Your Preemie
- Supporting Family Bonding in the NICU
Subscribe to the NICU Now Podcast!
Do you have suggestions or comments about the podcast? We’d love to hear from you! Leave your feedback here.
The NICU Now Audio Support Series was made possible through numerous individual donations, a grant from Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content. Episodes are sponsored in part by Prolacta Bioscience and Huggies. Production by Milam Film Works, and music provided by The Mrs.
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact jessica [at] handtohold [dot] org.