Give to Hand to Hold
Make a difference in the lives of NICU families.
Your gift will help ensure families get the vital support they need in the NICU and beyond.
Your generous gift allows Hand to Hold to continue to provide more families than ever before with access to:
- Support groups for NICU families, NICU-graduate families, bereaved families, Spanish-speaking families, and Black families
- Our Peer Mentor Program, where NICU parents in need of support can get connected with, and supported by, a trained, NICU-graduate peer mentor
- The NICU Now podcast for all NICU parents at any part of the journey
- Private Facebook community where families can connect, ask questions, and share their stories in a safe, supportive environment
- Free counseling services for Texas NICU graduate families looking to process their birth experience or seek treatment for possible perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
“Hand to Hold was just what I needed and I’m grateful to have found the podcasts and community during my family’s crisis while my son was in the NICU. My hospital provided no support like this so I’m thankful to find it elsewhere, when it is so desperately needed for families everywhere experiencing a child in the NICU.“
NICU mom participating in Support Groups
HOW YOUR DONATION HELPS
provides daily moderation of the Hand to Hold NICU Families private Facebook community
matches a family with a trained, volunteer peer mentor
provides 10 families with parent bags with resources such as Navigating the NICU handbook and NICU Graduate Handbook
provides one counseling session for a NICU parent/couple or sponsors an annual Kangaroo Care celebration at one hospital