Beyond the NICU Episode 10: Experiencing Postpartum Depression
In this episode:
- Rhiannon discusses her preeclampsia and how that led to the premature birth of her son
- She describes her NICU experience and how that led to her postpartum depression diagnosis
- How is someone diagnosed with postpartum depression?
- Rhiannon gives advice to NICU medical professionals how to speak to women who exhibit symptoms of postpartum depression
Guest: Rhiannon Giles
This episode is sponsored by Sage Therapeutics.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Doctors Dismissed My Postpartum Depression Because They Assumed I Was Just Worried About My Preemie
- Hand to Hold Virtual Support Groups
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact