NICU Now Episode 13: Love and Loss in the NICU
In this episodeKelli and NICU Healing‘s Kara Wahlin discuss:
- Kara’s experience with the loss of her son William
- The parents’ rights should they face the loss of a baby in the NICU or in the case of a fetal demise diagnosis or stillbirth
- How parents can find a way to cope and eventually heal after loss
- Understanding symptoms of grief and preventing depression
- How bereaved parents can support each other
Resources mentioned in this podcast
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact