NICU Now Episode 17: Bed Rest with a Multiples Pregnancy
In this episode:
- Kelli and Crystal discuss Crystal’s experience of giving birth to twins after being on bed rest
- How Crystal used journaling and music therapy to help her cope with being on bed rest
- The health and financial challenges of being on bed rest
- What should women on bed rest ask of their families and friends
- What Crystal does on the Parent Advisory Council at Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Crystal’s advice for other women on bed rest
Guest: Crystal Duffy
Listen and Subscribe
- Twin to Twin: The Duffy Girls’ Birth Story
- Meet the Professional: What Does a Patient and Family Advisor Do?
- Caring for Your Mental Health During a High-Risk Pregnancy and on Bed Rest
- Staying Sane on Hospital Bed Rest
- Words of Wisdom for Mamas on Bed Rest
- 10 Activities for Bonding with Your Child During Pregnancy Bed Rest
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families continue to receive family-friendly support through the NICU Now Podcast! If you are interested in sponsoring an episode, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact