A podcast exclusively for NICU dads, by NICU dads. Hosted by Hand to Hold’s Fatherhood Support Specialist, David Winsman and Alex Zavala of theNICUdad.com, NICU Dad Discussions offers real conversations with real NICU and bereaved dads on topics like anxiety, depression and PTSD; how the NICU affects relationships with partners; and how to connect with other NICU dads for community and support.
- Episode 1: Alex Zavala, part 1
- Episode 2: Alex Zavala, part 2
- Episode 3: Rad White of The NICU Beard Club
- Episode 4: Micro Preemie Dad Jonathan Hayhurst
- Episode 5: Erik Velez
- Episode 6: Mike Kelley
- Episode 7: Chris Cox
- Episode 8: Jeff Bradbury
- Episode 9: Henry Medrano
- Episode 10: Troy Bayse
- Episode 11: From Tiny to Teen: Advocating for a Micro Preemie as They Grow
- Episode 12: Adam Wood of My Preemie Adventures
- Episode 13: Liam’s Story: A Bereaved Father’s NICU Journey
- Episode 14: Parental Mental Health – Factoring Fathers in the NICU
Hand to Hold's podcasts are produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for content.