Episode 9: Developmental Diapering
Guests: Sue Ludwig, Joanne Kuller, Elizabeth Drake
In this episode:
- What is developmental diapering?
- Kelli and Sue Ludwig speak about the “calm & clean” area of focus in developmental diapering.
- What can healthcare professionals do to encourage a calm atmosphere for babies in the NICU?
- What can parents do to ensure comfort during a diaper change?
- How is the skin of a premature baby different from a full-term baby?
- Why is it so important for preemies to sleep?
Guest: Sue Ludwig
This episode is sponsored by Huggies®.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
The NICU Heroes podcast was made possible through numerous individual donations and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.
Support Our Podcasts!
Donate now to ensure families and NICU professionals continue to receive family-friendly support and education through our podcasts. If you are interested in sponsoring the podcast, please contact Sarah Inbau.
This page was last modified on email@example.com.. If you see any information that needs to be updated or corrected, please contact