Episode 9: Developmental Diapering
Guests: Sue Ludwig, Joanne Kuller, Elizabeth Drake
In this episode:
- What is developmental diapering?
- Kelli and Sue Ludwig speak about the “calm & clean” area of focus in developmental diapering.
- What can healthcare professionals do to encourage a calm atmosphere for babies in the NICU?
- What can parents do to ensure comfort during a diaper change?
- How is the skin of a premature baby different from a full-term baby?
- Why is it so important for preemies to sleep?
Guest: Sue Ludwig
The NICU Heroes podcast was made possible through numerous individual donations and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content. Production assistance by Whitney Milam.