Episode 9: Developmental Diapering
Guests: Sue Ludwig, Joanne Kuller, Elizabeth Drake
In this episode:
- What is developmental diapering?
- Kelli and Sue Ludwig speak about the “calm & clean” area of focus in developmental diapering.
- What can healthcare professionals do to encourage a calm atmosphere for babies in the NICU?
- What can parents do to ensure comfort during a diaper change?
- How is the skin of a premature baby different from a full-term baby?
- Why is it so important for preemies to sleep?
Guest: Sue Ludwig
This episode is sponsored by Huggies®.
The NICU Heroes podcast was made possible through numerous individual donations and is produced by Hand to Hold, which is solely responsible for its content.