Meet Our Bloggers
Our parent blog is inspired by the many diverse experiences that are common to parents of preemies. If you have a preemie or a baby who spent time in the NICU, a child with special needs or a loss – we want you to know that you are not alone. Join our supportive community and connect to parents who share similar experiences to your own, arm yourself with information to properly care for your child(ren) and your family, and find inspiration and hope when you need it most. Meet our bloggers.
- A Therapist’s Experience with PPD & PTSD After the NICU
- Announcing NICU Dad Discussions: A Podcast For NICU Dads, by NICU Dads
- NICU Dad Discussions Part IV: Grief and Celebration with Erik Velez
- NICU Dad Discussions Part III: Micro Preemie Dad Jonathan Hayhurst
- NICU Dad Discussions Part II: Rad White & The NICU Beard Club