For our readers who live in the greater Austin area, Hand to Hold is hosting a reception this Thursday, April 26, 6-7:30pm at The Mansion at Judges’ Hill in honor of its friends and supporters. We would love to see you there! Jeff Garvey, President and CEO of the Austin Community Foundation will give the opening remarks. Dress is business casual and the parking is complimentary. We invite you to RSVP and learn more about the event.
Meet Our Bloggers
Our parent blog is inspired by the many diverse experiences that are common to parents of preemies. If you have a preemie or a baby who spent time in the NICU, a child with special needs or a loss – we want you to know that you are not alone. Join our supportive community and connect to parents who share similar experiences to your own, arm yourself with information to properly care for your child(ren) and your family, and find inspiration and hope when you need it most. Meet our bloggers.
- Micro Preemies Give Back to the NICU Where Life Started as They Approach Graduation Weekend
- Why I Started Therapy: Real Stories from Real NICU and Bereaved Parents
- When Support Is All Around, Yet No Where to Be Found
- Why I’m Open About My Mental Health Challenges After the NICU
- Mindfulness & Self-Compassion for NICU Parents